Executive Administrative Assistant
|Benefits:||Full Benefits including Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, 401K|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Heights Finance Corporation is a leading consumer finance organization located in the Midwest with over 100 branches in six states. We are currently seeking a motivated, dependable, team oriented individual to join our team in the position of Executive Administrative Assistant in our Home Office located in Peoria, IL. |
Heights Finance team members enjoy working in a growth-oriented company within an exciting industry, in a diverse work environment that offers great advancement opportunities, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The Executive Assistant will provide strategic, administrative support to the Executive Leadership team in the management of the day-to-day operation of our growing organization.
The key responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Calendar Management: Schedule internal and external meetings, interviews, and conference calls; greet visitors and coordinate meeting space
- Participate in executive team strategic meetings
- Develop, compile, analyze and provide input on internal and external reports by collaborating with other departments
- Create and maintain documents and records in MS Word and MS Excel, along with preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Planning of events and meetings along with preparation of meeting and conference materials
- Manage travel schedules and arrangements, along with creating itineraries with pertinent information
- Special projects as assigned
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Five years or more experience in an administrative assistant corporate environment
- Advanced knowledge of SharePoint, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is required
- Strong organizational skills including the ability to create and adapt processes that improve effectiveness and follow-up skills to see projects through to completion
- Impeccable writing ability and excellent interpersonal skills required to communicate effectively with senior level management
- High degree of integrity and the ability to handle confidential information with discretion
Chosen candidate will be required to successfully complete drug, background and credit screenings.
Heights Finance Corporation is pleased to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our employees and the benefit it brings to our company.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.